S T Y L E D I A R Y: School-boy

mai 23, 2015

School-boy

Todays look contain my latest buy; the leather culotte shorts! I found it by a coincidence at my local mall, tried it on, and loved it. I love how gives me an british school-boy look, and it fits so well with my current aestetichs. The weather is all rainy today which, along with my too short jumper sleeves,   comeplete the look somehow. Even though I feel like culotte shorts is a must have, I was asked twice if I was going to play soccer haha!

sweatshirt WEEKDAY // shorts BIKBOK // shoes STYLENANDA

5 kommentarer:

  1. Those shorts are perfect! I love the fit.
    You are such a cute school boy (:

    SvarSlett
  2. Adore this outfit, you pull off the shorts so well!

    teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    SvarSlett
  3. So cute! loveee x

    Arianne | clocheflame.net

    SvarSlett