S T Y L E D I A R Y: Beauty essentials

juni 07, 2015

Beauty essentials

Untitled #26
1. Nature brush AVEDA
2. Eau de toilette CHANEL NO. 5 
3. Coconut oil DR JACKSON'S

I'm not really a beauty bloger nor a makeup expert, but I thought I should share my best beauty tips. Even though I don't wear makeup on a daily basis, I have my preferences and I do care a lot about my skin, which is really important to me because of the fact that I don't wear makeup. The most important products in my makeup bag, that I cant live without, are the nature brush, my perfume and coconut oil. 

The nature brush - It have many benefits for the hair, as it's made from natural materials such as stiff animal hair or bamboo. It won't give you static hair, and it will keep your hair from getting dry and frizzy, because of the stiff brush-hairs that will bring oils from your scalp trough the rest of your hair. 

Chanel No. 5 - Do I need to say more? Chanel is one of my favorite beauty brands, as well as fashion brand. The quality you get is priceless. If you're looking for a new perfume or even a new mascara, you should try Chanel. 

Coconut oil - Where should I start? The utility area and advantages are endless! You can use it everywhere from split ends to dry hands. I use mine as a facial moisturizer, lipbalm, for spilt ends and dry hair as well as body butter. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar